Hi Folks!
I can't believe it's been so long since we've blogged. We've been so busy!
From family and friends visiting to parties to attend to clean clean clean clean.
One thing I forgot to mention in some past blogging is that my Grandma Rosario and Cousin Taylor came to visit us just before labor day weekend. I had a blast! We went out to eat, we played with my toys, I got birthday presents from Grandma, Uncle Mark, Aunt Amy, Uncle Anthony, and the cousins.
What I loved most about that visit was when Grandma took me to the mall for my first pair of Stride right shoes. I got some white ones and brown ones. I like the brown ones because they have velcro, so I can take them off easier. My teachers like the White ones because I can't get them off. Either way, I have been walking very well in my new shoes!! thank you very much Grandma! I had lots of fun when you and cousin Tay came to visit us. Mommy and Daddy always say they miss you all so much! I was blessed to have Aunt Kelly, Uncle Pat and Cousin Teagan come out soon after that.
October has been a very busy month! Besides school every week day, we've had a lot of activities planned for the weekends. I've gone to the boat with my Grandma and Grandpa Laugesen for the last time this season. Mommy and Daddy took me to the Pumpkin Patch to join up with my friends and family from school. I try to get outside to play when the weather allowed me, and I like to go shopping every weekend! This weekend we went for a long walk on a trail by our house. We played in the leaves and saw lots of deer run past us on the path. I also went to Toys R Us and created my Christmas wish list for Santa. I know it seems soon, but I knew I needed to get my parents to start it or time will pass by and they will forget.
So, the following blogs will be about the past months activities. I'll try to get some good pictures up. We'll try to catch you up as much as possible. Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment