Sunday, October 17, 2010

14 Months old

It's October 17th, and I am 14 months old today! I already feel so much older now. I'm talking up a storm in my own little language. I do like to say things like "NO", "All Done", "Tickle Tickle" and "Duck, Quack Quack"
I'm very adventurous. I'm not afraid of anything! Well, except strangers.
My favorite things to do is to play with my baby and carry my purse around. I do love to eat too!
I haven't turned anything down. Grandma once gave me an onion to munch on. I loved it!
In a few more months I'll be graduating to the bigger kids class!

Today we celebrated my aging, by taking me to the nature trail by our house. It goes on forever. I never wanted to turn around. We saw tons of dear run past us on the the path. A rail road track runs aside the path and a big creek cuts through. It goes all through Medina. there were lots of fish in there!

When we got back I took a long nap!





No comments:

Post a Comment