I think I'm about 18lbs, 27" long. I have about 8 teeth but about 2 of those are just popping through.
Some things I've learned in the last month are:
Just perfecting my walking skills even more. My eating skills, such as using utensils, and learning to speak words. I am also working on riding on my new car. So far I can go backwards.
I have been saying some words for several months now however, in the last few months I've learned to sort of say Dog, woof, duck, Quack, Shoe or Shhh-oooo, Momma, dadda, Babba, Yea, No, and that". When I went to the fair I saw a cow and said "moo"
Mom says that the first thing I started saying was Dadda and Momma at 7mth. My "woof" was more like a woowooo at around 7.5 mths
I learned sign language to communicate with family and friends. I can sign "More, eat, baby, ball, milk, hello & good bye", and sort of sign "Daddy"
I really like to use the sign "eat" all the time.
Once I started school I really dived into that solid food. I enjoy adventuring into new tastes. I don't think I've disliked anything yet.
My personality is really coming through now. I let my parents know when I want something. I scruntch up my nose and lips, turn red, and cry. Then I point to what I want. As if this wasn't enough right? They don't always give me what I want.
I love to have fun the most. I laugh a lot! I love jumping into my pool of balls. I love when Mom and Dad chase me around the house. I really get a laugh when the dogs chase each other too.
I'm walking really good! It took me about 2 days to perfect this art just around 10mth. Now I'm all over the place.
I enjoy reading books, playing with my puzzles and holding baby. But give me a box, or cabinent I can pull things out of, any day!
Well, this year has been jammed packed with so much fun! I've traveled from Ohio to Florida and to Illinois. I made so many friends along the way! I started school and am learning so much. We ended my first year with a big "Molly Pop" birthday bash!
I can't wait for what's in store for the next year to come!
I'm a todler now!! Look out world. Here comes Molly!!!!
Happy Birthday to You! Keep up the good work. Everything just keeps getting better and more fun as you get older.
ReplyDelete:) The B Family