Did I mention how hot it was? Well, it was HOT!!! We all sweat off a few pounds while we walked around. I think it made it to over 95 degrees. We enjoyed the airconditioned buildings the most!
At the Zoo we saw a Koala bear and her baby, lions and tigers, fish, turtles, and big Monkeys too!!!
Aunt Julie, Uncle Shawn, & Cousin Noah spent the day with us too. Noah wet through his outfit. He had the right idea though. His Mommy took off his outfit so he can be nice and cool.
Did you know that Noah is 3.5 mth old now? Looks like he caught up to me in size! Wow! I guess I'm pretty small.
There is no need to be afraid they are all behind cages.
We went to the petting section where I pet a goat. I pulled his back hair and scared the poor thing. He swung his head over to bite my hand. Mommy pulled me away just in time.
We went to the petting section where I pet a goat. I pulled his back hair and scared the poor thing. He swung his head over to bite my hand. Mommy pulled me away just in time.
That old Goat!!
Noah and I got a stuffed animal at the rainforest. I got a green tree frog. He's soft and pretty!
When we got to the car, I zonked out! I woke up when everyone was eating dinner at the Maccaroni
grill. There, I got to taste chicken parm., Beef Kabobs and broccoli, and my favorite, Spaghetti! MMM! Yummy!
grill. There, I got to taste chicken parm., Beef Kabobs and broccoli, and my favorite, Spaghetti! MMM! Yummy!
Thanks for the fun day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment