Friday, August 22, 2014

Aug. 17, 2013 Grandma Rosario Visits!

Grandma Rosario is here!
Hurray! 
I was so excited to see Grandma and she came out for my 4th birthday!

First stop, Let's go to the beach! 
Night time is the perfect time to dig your toes in the sand during the summer. 

Grandma took me on a birthday shopping surprise! 
Oh what fun I'm a Toys R Us Kid!







Time to show Grandma the town. We took grandma to Safety Harbor

                                      
Enjoying the view from the harbor over looking old Tampa bay. 
                We saw the Manatee's swimming!      
                                




Off to lunch on my birthday. Sunflower Cafe Clearwater is the place to celebrate!
Check out my cool cake hat and dancing cake! I was even surprised with a little cupcake. Yum!


Time for a swim!


Oh look, a lizard! I see a lot of these quick lizards scurrying around here. 


Ever heard of "Dolphin Tale" the movie? We live down the road from the Clearwater Aquarium where they filmed the movie and where Winter the dolphin actually lives!  I had a great time seeing all the sea animals!


Grandma has to have her nails done! I love playing "Mary the nail lady"


Grandma is beautified!
More fun coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment