Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011

Who is that wagging her tail?  It's Molly! She's a zebra!


We had a very small trick or treat party. My Grandma came over to trick or treat with us while Daddy stayed behind to hand out candy. It wasn't too cold. I was bundled up in my costume with a few layers underneath. 
I went door to door saying "Trick or Treat", "Thank you!" Before I left I kept saying "Trick or Treat smell my feet!". Mom and Dad said I can't say that when I get to people's doors. So I didn't. In fact I got a little too shy when I got to the door and I stuck with the plan so I can get out of there. I wasn't afraid of any the spooky sounds or decorations. I loved this giant spider by someone's house. 
Mom said it was a little spooky that a black cat kept following us to each house. I told Mom "Don't touch him, he's dirty, yuck!" Mom said it's bad luck if he crosses our path. He never did. We always turned away or he walked side by side with us.
                                        
Here is a picture of me and my Grandma on our way to trick or treat.

Our last stop was next door. They had a table full of tricks and treats! To name a few they had candy apples, chocolates, chocolate covered pretzels shaped like a rat, marshmallows,  and lots more! I begged Mom to let me eat the rat pretzel. It was good! But way too big! I traded her for grapes later on. 
Mom made pumpkin pie, and we had sour cream doughnuts and apple cider for a special treat when we got back. I had so much fun this Halloween! I can't wait for next year! I think I'll keep my costume on for a while and play in it. I like to shake my tail.      Happy Halloween!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable zebra! Looks like Molly enjoyed her Halloween. Don't we wish our neighbors would hand out candy all year long?!

    :) The B Family

    ReplyDelete