Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Meeting Cousin Luke
I got to meet my cousin Luke last weekend. FINALLY!!! It's only been 6 months! My Uncle Brent, Aunt Katie and Cousin Luke came in from FL. on Friday and spent the weekend with us on my Grandma & Grandpa's boat in Sandusky.
Aunt Julie, Uncle Shawn & Cousin Noah joined us from Cincinnati too!
The weekend started off with Lunch at the Yacht club with my entire family including Great Grandpa, Great Great Aunt Betty, Great Aunt Sharon, Great Uncle Marty, Great Uncle Kenny, and Cousins Joani, Alicia, Meredith, Sarah, and naturally Mom and Dad.
Gosh If I forgot anyone, I apologize! It was such a busy time.
After lunch, we went swimming while the other half went sailing. I did NOT want to get out of the pool. I'll have my Mom add some of those pictures later.
After swimming it was dinner time and then ready for night sail. We stayed at Uncle Shawn & Aunt Julie's cabin in Catawba, where I got to sleep on the top bunk with my Mom. Noah and I ran around the grounds in the morning and watched a momma bird feed her babies in a nearby nest.
We met up with the gang for breakfast in Sandusky and took a few family photos by the boat.
That ended our fun weekend.
Tuesday, I Luke came over to play with me. I showed him all my toys.
This story will continue later with more pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment