Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More 4th of July fun

Happy 4th of July!
My Uncle Mark came to visit us. We had a blast! I loved hanging out with him. I loved telling him "No Uncle Mark!". We all went to see the fire works together. I was having a great time until....


 ....................Until the first fire works went off, I jumped into Daddy's arms and then later I leaped into Mom's arms. I hid my face under the blanket while Mom covered my ears. Eventually I peaked out and watched the entire grand finally. The colors were so pretty! I think I can take a year before I watch those again.

After fireworks we played with sparklers in our back yard and made smores. I think I missed my bedtime by about 4 hours. I slept in until 10am the next day. Don't worry, I got up in time for brunch with Uncle Mark  before he left. It was a nice visit. Thank you for the fun!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment