We moved to our new house in March. Since then, I've been trying new things. I started playing on my laptop.

I'm getting more curious about the "potty" so Mommy and Daddy are letting me sit on the BIG potty and they brought out my little big girl potty. I tried it out for about a week. I never actually went in the potty, but it was pretty neat to sit on it. I'm not interested in it any more. I guess I'm bored with it? I can't understand why I'm sitting on this thing.

this is me and my daddy in our new BIG backyard! We play ball and chase each other around. Our yard goes all the way to the back of that mound of bushes you see behind us. The house you see is our backyard neighbor.

We have to take pictures of our new house and post them soon. Sorry so late!
No comments:
Post a Comment