Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brunch With Santa

Brunch with Santa was a sponsered event by my school's PTO. Everyone brought a delicious dish to share and a gift for child in need.

Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus came to visit. I was the first kid they saw. When I took one look at him I cried my eyes out! Then this big red, bearded fellow tried to take me from my Mommy!
Along with the over whelming crowd of people, I cried for about an hour. I wouldn't let anyone put me down. I did calm down when I got food.

Eventually I warmed up to the crowd. In the end, I went up BEHIND that big red jingling fellow and got my picture taken.
I didn't like that guy! I'm told not to be afraid because he brings gifts to all the good boys and girls each Christmas. I'm skeptical.

I had fun once I saw my cousins Meredith and Morgan.

Later that night we went to Morgan's house and made a plate for Santa's Cookies. We also exchanged cookies. We got 2 plates of yummy cookies that I don't even think I'll eat. I prefer fruit and veggies.


Happy Holidays Everyone!!










No comments:

Post a Comment