Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day weekend


It's Labor day weekend and I had visitors! Uncle Pat, Aunt Kelly & Teagan came.
Mommy and Daddy also celebrated their 5 yr. anniversary.

Teagan, I had so much fun when you came to visit.
We went to Maple farms, the apple orchard. They were all out of carmel apples!
We watched movies and went shopping at Target. My favorite place!
I liked playing with my toys and showing Teagan all the cool things I have. Teagan enjoyed playing with my duck roller and ball popper. I let her roll around on my blanket.
Some how I shared my germs too! Poor Teagan started a cold our last night together. On top of that, she started teething. I think she liked my numbing pills. I know I do!
Thanks for coming! I can't wait to see you all again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment