Monday, April 19, 2010

Molly Turned 8 months!

................Drum roll please!.....................
...................... Jump up, jump up!.............................
Celebrate! I'm 8 months old!!
I am now bigger then my pooh bear. I pull myself up to stand while holding onto a secure object such as a chair or table. I enjoy bear crawling when I get to the hard surface floor. I no longer "inch worm" crawl. I'm up on my knees crawling faster then the speed of light.
I don't want to be held for too long. I really just want to be on the floor exploring my new big world. Then I get tired and I want my Mommy.
Oh, Mom is so happy because for the last 3 nights I've been sleeping for 10 hours straight! She hasn't had to come in to soothe me back to sleep. And I'm pretty much on schedule with naps, feeding, play time and bed time now.
My legs are officially too long for my 6mth pants. So Mommy is going to pack all my cute winter 6mth clothes away and break out the 6-9 months. Last month my 6-9 pants were slightly too long. Now they are just right! I guess I really am getting taller.
The day after I turned 8mths my BFF (Ashlee Jackson) met up with us at church and then came over to play with me. Now that I'm bigger I can play toys with her. However she still thinks of me as a little shrimp, so she really didn't play with me. We just found seperate toys and played on opposite sides of the blanket. Sometimes she took my Easter bucket and eggs and I got sad, so I took them back. I made her cry, which made me cry. I felt bad for not sharing. Sorry Miss Ashlee! Someday I'll understand "sharing" a little better and we'll have more fun. I promise!
Gosh, jjust before my 9month b-day, I'll have 2 new cousins! Baby Husk and Baby Noah Rembacz! Yippy! Can't wait to meet you both! Come out soon so we can play.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have one of those new cousins by next Tuesday! She can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete