Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm 6 months old!!






Can you believe it???? I'm 1/2 a year old already!!! Mommy says I'm getting big too fast and I need to stop it! But I love it. I'm learning so much. Not to mention I've got two teeth now! I like to bite fingers.
A few new things have happened in the last month. I started to eat solids. Yummy!
I make a funny grunting noise when I eat and then I open my mouth really wide for more. Mommy gave me Apple juice too. It tastes so good!
I've conqured this crawling thing too. I can get around pretty fast. Now I can get to Charlie on my own and pull his hair. I can also put my lips together and blow bubbles. It's fun, try it sometime!




2 comments:

  1. Happy half birthday! We're starting to see some of Mom in you these days. You're doing great things already, think of all the fun the next six months will bring :)

    Love,
    The B Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so big! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
    Love bunches!
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete