


Dear Grandpa Rosario,
Today 1 year ago you passed away. You passed before I got a chance to meet you. I am sad about this because I hear your were a wonderful man. Mom and Dad tell me you would have made me giggle a lot.
Luckily Mom and Dad were able to tell you about me only 2 weeks before you passed on, and now you have become my Angel. You were so happy to hear that they were going to have a baby because of all the long waiting to get me.
Mom and Dad will tell me many great stories about you when I get older and I can't wait to hear them. Until then I have these wonderful pictures of you.
You're always in our hearts and on our mind.. Love and Miss you lots!
You're always in our hearts and on our mind.. Love and Miss you lots!
-Your Rose Bud
No comments:
Post a Comment