Happy Halloween!
Finally I'm getting my Halloween picture up.
I'm a little pumpkin. That's what Mommy calls
me too.
I celebrated Halloween at Grandma & Grandpa's yacht club in Sandusky OH. I participated in a costume parade and I won a bag of tricks & treats. I think Daddy ate all the candy. :(
Then, as a little surprise we went to Chicago to visit my Grandma R. and all my Aunts, Uncles, & cousins. I got to trick o treat for the first time in Whitewater WI. at my Aunt Amy & Uncle Aj's house. You can say I traveled a little.
And Finally, I met Makayla and Joshua!! I had lots of fun playing with you! I can't wait to see
you again!
Cutest pumpkin in the patch! I was a pumpkin for my first Halloween too. We were so happy to finally meet you and enjoyed visiting with your Mom and Dad. Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon. Just imagine all the cool things you'll be doing the next time we get together.
ReplyDelete:) Josh