Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Look at how much I'm growing!

Hello everyone. I'm almost done baking!

Today I got my picture taken at the doctors office. Mommy and Daddy are trying to figure out who I look like more. They'll have to wait until I'm born because I'm a little swollen in this big ball of water. I was a little annoyed because the doctor kept poking me to take my picture. I purposly put my arms in front of my face . Ha ha!! I'll show them!

I heard I am about 6 lbs and will be a very long baby. I'm expected to be about 8 lbs. when I'm born. Mommy keeps asking me to watch my weight and keep it under 8 lbs. How can I help it? Mom keeps eating ice cream!

Take a look at how much I've grown. Compare my 5 mth ultrasound to my 8 mth. Ok, so I'm a little chubby.






No comments:

Post a Comment